Baron Davis making a NBA comeback?
Baron Davis is reportedly going to 'try out for some [NBA] teams' per reports from SiriusXM NBA Radio.
Davis hasn't played in three years but the 36-year old has battled back from a combined ACL and MCL tear in his right knee and has his eyes on the NBA. Over 13 seasons, Davis has averaged 16.1 points, 7.2 assists, and 3.8 boards including all-nba third team honors in 2004.
It's unlikely the former two-time all star will see any action next year, but his veteran presence could benefit a playoff contender or a team in the rebuilding process.
- Marcus Morris (knee) will suit up for Clippers Tuesday June 22nd, 2021
- Kevin Huerter (ankle) probable for Hawks Wednesday June 22nd, 2021
- Cam Reddish (Achilles) questionable for Hawks Wednesday June 22nd, 2021
- Suns' Chris Paul (health protocols) out again Tuesday June 21st, 2021
- Marcus Morris (knee) uncertain Tuesday for Clippers June 21st, 2021
- Atlanta's Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) will play in Sunday's Game 7 contest against 76ers June 20th, 2021
- New York's Taj Gibson starting in Friday's Game 3 contest, Nerlens Noel playing with second unit May 28th, 2021
- Knicks starting Derrick Rose in Friday's Game 3 lineup, Elfrid Payton to bench May 28th, 2021
- Nerlens Noel (ankle) available, starting for Knicks Wednesday May 26th, 2021
- Knicks' Nerlens Noel (ankle) questionable for Game 2 on Wednesday May 25th, 2021
- New York's Derrick Rose (ankle) available for Saturday's contest against Hornets May 15th, 2021
- Derrick Rose (ankle) questionable for Knicks Saturday May 14th, 2021