Mavericks reportedly acquire Christian Wood in trade with Rockets
According to Adrian Wojnarowski, the Dallas Mavericks have acquired center Christian Wood in a trade with the Houston Rockets.
Per ESPN, Wood is reportedly part of a deal for Boban Marjanovic, Sterling Brown, Trey Burke, Marquese Chriss, and the 26th pick of 2022's draft. Expect Wood to play a secondary role behind Luka Doncic while Alperen Sengun is a probable candidate to play increased minutes at the five.
In 2091 minutes last season, Wood averaged 1.19 FanDuel points per minute and a 23.3% usage rate.
- Chad Pinder not in Athletics' Monday lineup July 4th, 2022
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Mavericks reportedly acquire Christian Wood in trade with Rockets June 15th, 2022
- Caplan: Mavericks' Luka Doncic (illness) reportedly 'good to go' for Mavericks' Friday Game 2 matchup May 20th, 2022
- Mavs' Frank Ntilikina (illness) available Monday April 25th, 2022
- Frank Ntilikina (illness) questionable for Dallas in Monday's Game 5 April 24th, 2022
- Spencer Dinwiddie playing second unit role for Dallas on Saturday April 23rd, 2022
- Luka Doncic (calf) starting Game 4 for Mavericks on Saturday; Spencer Dinwiddie back to bench April 23rd, 2022