Golden State's Otto Porter (foot) questionable for Thursday's Game 6 against Boston
Golden State Warriors small forward Otto Porter (foot) is listed as questionable for Thursday's Finals Game 6 contest against the Boston Celtics.
After being listed as questionable, Porter has played 14 minutes in Golden State's past two Finals victories as a starter. In a potential similar unit role, numberFire's models project Porter to score 13.4 FanDuel points on Thursday night.
Porter's Game 6 projection includes 5.0 points, 3.8 rebounds, and 1.1 assists in 14.9 expected minutes.
- Chad Pinder not in Athletics' Monday lineup July 4th, 2022
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Fred VanVleet (hip) officially out Thursday for Raptors April 28th, 2022
- Raptors' Fred VanVleet (hip) doubtful for Game 6 on Thursday April 27th, 2022
- Scottie Barnes starting for Raptors in Game 5 in place of injured Fred VanVleet April 25th, 2022
- Fred VanVleet (hip) ruled out again Monday for Raptors April 25th, 2022
- Raptors' Fred VanVleet (hip) questionable for Monday April 24th, 2022
- Toronto's Fred VanVleet (hip) will not return on Saturday April 23rd, 2022