Andre Iguodala (knee) available for Warriors in Game 5 Monday
Golden State Warriors guard/forward Andre Iguodala will play Monday in the team's game against the Boston Celtics.
There were concerns about Iguodala's ability to suit up due to right knee inflammation. However, for Game 5 of the NBA Finals, he has received the green light to take the court without a minutes restriction.
Our models project Iguodala for 3.8 FanDuel points across 5.0 minutes of action.
- Chad Pinder not in Athletics' Monday lineup July 4th, 2022
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Andre Iguodala (knee) cleared for Warriors on Thursday June 16th, 2022
- Otto Porter (foot) starting for Warriors in Game 6 June 16th, 2022
- Andre Iguodala (knee) listed as questionable for Warriors' Game 6 Finals injury report June 15th, 2022
- Golden State's Otto Porter (foot) questionable for Thursday's Game 6 against Boston June 15th, 2022
- Warriors' Otto Porter (knee) cleared to play without minutes limit for Game 5 Monday June 13th, 2022
- Andre Iguodala (knee) available for Warriors in Game 5 Monday June 13th, 2022