Warriors' Otto Porter (knee) cleared to play without minutes limit for Game 5 Monday
Golden State Warriors forward Otto Porter (knee inflammation) has been cleared to play in Game 5 of the NBA Finals against the Boston Celtics.
Porter will not have a minutes restriction in tonight's action as the Warriors look to take a lead in the series. Porter started in Game 4 but played only 14.5 minutes in the win.
Our models project Porter for 22 minutes in tonight's game, with 6.3 points, 5.3 rebounds, and 1.7 assists for 18.1 fantasy points.
- Chad Pinder not in Athletics' Monday lineup July 4th, 2022
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Fred VanVleet (hip) officially out Thursday for Raptors April 28th, 2022
- Raptors' Fred VanVleet (hip) doubtful for Game 6 on Thursday April 27th, 2022
- Scottie Barnes starting for Raptors in Game 5 in place of injured Fred VanVleet April 25th, 2022
- Fred VanVleet (hip) ruled out again Monday for Raptors April 25th, 2022
- Raptors' Fred VanVleet (hip) questionable for Monday April 24th, 2022
- Toronto's Fred VanVleet (hip) will not return on Saturday April 23rd, 2022