Robert Williams (knee) questionable for Celtics Monday in Game 5
Boston Celtics center Robert Williams (left knee soreness) is questionable to play in Monday's Game 5 against the Boston Celtics.
Williams has played through his knee injury in every Finals game so far and he logged a series-high 31 minutes in Game 4. Grant Williams stands to benefit the most if Robert suffers a setback and/or is limited.
numberFire's models project Time Lord for 26.6 minutes and 29.4 FanDuel points in Game 5, and he has a $10,000 salary. He averaged 38.7 FanDuel points over the last two games.
- Chad Pinder not in Athletics' Monday lineup July 4th, 2022
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Willi Castro in Detroit's lineup on Tuesday June 28th, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Celtics' Robert Williams (knee) available for Game 6 on Thursday June 16th, 2022
- Boston's Robert Williams (knee) questionable for Thursday's Finals Game 6 matchup June 15th, 2022
- Celtics' Robert Williams (knee) available for Game 5 Monday June 13th, 2022
- Robert Williams (knee) questionable for Celtics Monday in Game 5 June 13th, 2022
- Robert Williams (knee) available for Celtics in Friday's Game 4 June 10th, 2022