Udoka: Marcus Smart (ankle) will play in Celtics' Game 1 matchup
According to head coach Ime Udoka, Boston Celtics guard Marcus Smart (ankle) is available for Thursday's Game 1 contest against the Golden State Warriors.
Per Udoka, Boston's defensive leader is "good to go" despite "playing through pain." In a matchup against a Golden State unit allowing a 111.0 defensive rating, our models project Smart to score 35.4 FanDuel points.
Smart's Game 1 projection includes 15.2 points, 4.7 rebounds, and 6.8 assists.
- Chad Pinder not in Athletics' Monday lineup July 4th, 2022
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Willi Castro in Detroit's lineup on Tuesday June 28th, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Celtics' Robert Williams (knee) available for Game 6 on Thursday June 16th, 2022
- Boston's Robert Williams (knee) questionable for Thursday's Finals Game 6 matchup June 15th, 2022
- Celtics' Robert Williams (knee) available for Game 5 Monday June 13th, 2022
- Robert Williams (knee) questionable for Celtics Monday in Game 5 June 13th, 2022
- Robert Williams (knee) available for Celtics in Friday's Game 4 June 10th, 2022