Celtics' Robert Williams (knee) 'true day-to-day' for Finals
Boston Celtics center Robert Williams (knee) will be a "true day-to-day situation" during the NBA Finals, per head coach Ime Udoka.
Williams will be listed as questionable for Game 1 and it sounds like that will be the case throughout the entire series. He missed one game last round and was limited to a series-low 15 minutes in Game 7, but Williams should benefit from additional rest between games in the finals. Grant Williams should be the biggest beneficiary if Robert is limited or unavailable.
numberFire's models currently project Time Lord for 27.0 minutes and 29.1 FanDuel points in Game 1. In two regular-season games against the Dubs, Williams averaged 7.5 points, 10.0 rebounds, and 2.5 blocks in 30.2 minutes.
- Chad Pinder not in Athletics' Monday lineup July 4th, 2022
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Willi Castro in Detroit's lineup on Tuesday June 28th, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Celtics' Robert Williams (knee) available for Game 6 on Thursday June 16th, 2022
- Boston's Robert Williams (knee) questionable for Thursday's Finals Game 6 matchup June 15th, 2022
- Celtics' Robert Williams (knee) available for Game 5 Monday June 13th, 2022
- Robert Williams (knee) questionable for Celtics Monday in Game 5 June 13th, 2022
- Robert Williams (knee) available for Celtics in Friday's Game 4 June 10th, 2022