Otto Porter (foot) ruled out for Warriors' Thursday Game 5 matchup
Golden State Warriors forward Otto Porter Jr. (foot) will not play in Thursday's Game 5 contest against the Dallas Mavericks.
Porter Jr. will miss his second straight contest with a foot injury. In a matchup against a Dallas team allowing 42.9 points in the paint this postseason, Jonathan Kuminga should see more playing time with Golden State's second unit.
In 26.5 minutes this series, Kuminga is averaging 1.26 FanDuel points and 0.56 shot attempts per minute.
- Chad Pinder not in Athletics' Monday lineup July 4th, 2022
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Fred VanVleet (hip) officially out Thursday for Raptors April 28th, 2022
- Raptors' Fred VanVleet (hip) doubtful for Game 6 on Thursday April 27th, 2022
- Scottie Barnes starting for Raptors in Game 5 in place of injured Fred VanVleet April 25th, 2022
- Fred VanVleet (hip) ruled out again Monday for Raptors April 25th, 2022
- Raptors' Fred VanVleet (hip) questionable for Monday April 24th, 2022
- Toronto's Fred VanVleet (hip) will not return on Saturday April 23rd, 2022