Kyle Lowry (hamstring) questionable for Heat in Game 6
Miami Heat point guard Kyle Lowry (hamstring) is questionable for Friday's Game 6 against the Boston Celtics.
Lowry played in each of the last three games after missing Games 1 and 2, but he has shot just 5-of-23 from the floor. Lowry is expected to tough it out again on Friday as the Heat try to force a Game 7.
numberFire's models project Lowry for 30.3 minutes and 26.6 FanDuel points on Friday.
- Chad Pinder not in Athletics' Monday lineup July 4th, 2022
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Heat's P.J. Tucker (knee) active for Game 7 versus Celtics Sunday May 29th, 2022
- Gabe Vincent (hamstring) active for Heat's Game 7 Sunday May 29th, 2022
- Max Strus (hamstring) will play for Heat Sunday versus Celtics May 29th, 2022
- Heat's Kyle Lowry (hamstring) active for Game 7 Sunday May 29th, 2022
- Tyler Herro (groin) active for Heat in Game 7 Sunday May 29th, 2022
- Tyler Herro (groin) questionable on Sunday for Miami Heat in Game 7 May 28th, 2022