Golden State's Otto Porter (foot) questionable for Thursday's Game 5
Golden State Warriors small forward Otto Porter (foot) is questionable to play in Thursday's Game 5 contest against the Dallas Mavericks.
Porter's status remains in limbo after Golden State's forward was inactive for Game 4. Expect Jonathan Kuminga to see more more minutes off the bench if Porter is ruled out.
Porter's current projection includes 8.1 points, 5.7 rebounds, and 1.6 assists.
- Chad Pinder not in Athletics' Monday lineup July 4th, 2022
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Fred VanVleet (hip) officially out Thursday for Raptors April 28th, 2022
- Raptors' Fred VanVleet (hip) doubtful for Game 6 on Thursday April 27th, 2022
- Scottie Barnes starting for Raptors in Game 5 in place of injured Fred VanVleet April 25th, 2022
- Fred VanVleet (hip) ruled out again Monday for Raptors April 25th, 2022
- Raptors' Fred VanVleet (hip) questionable for Monday April 24th, 2022
- Toronto's Fred VanVleet (hip) will not return on Saturday April 23rd, 2022