P.J. Tucker (knee) questionable in Wednesday's Game 5 for Heat
Miami Heat guard/forward P.J. Tucker is considered questionable to play Wednesday in the team's game against the Boston Celtics.
The Heat continue to load up the injury report ahead of their playoff matchups. This time, five players will carry questionable tags into Game 5 of the Eastern Conference Finals. Tucker is dealing with a left knee irritation, so keep an eye on his status ahead of the 8:30 p.m. ET tipoff.
Our models currently project Tucker for 6.4 points, 5.3 rebounds, 1.8 assists and 18.5 FanDuel points across 30.4 minutes of action.
- Chad Pinder not in Athletics' Monday lineup July 4th, 2022
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Danny Green (knee) out for remainder of Sixers' Thursday Game 6 matchup May 12th, 2022
- Philadelphia's Matisse Thybulle (foot) active on Thursday May 12th, 2022
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (orbital, thumb) available for Thursday's Game 6 May 12th, 2022
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (orbital, thumb) questionable for Thursday's Game 6 May 11th, 2022
- 76ers' Matisse Thybulle (foot) questionable for Game 6 on Thursday May 11th, 2022
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (face, thumb) available for Game 5 on Tuesday May 10th, 2022