Tyler Herro (groin) questionable in Game 5 for Miami on Wednesday
Miami Heat guard Tyler Herro is considered questionable to play Wednesday in the team's game against the Boston Celtics.
The Heat continue to load up the injury report ahead of their playoff matchups. This time, five players will carry questionable tags into Game 5 of the Eastern Conference Finals. Herro is dealing with a strained left groin, so keep an eye on his status ahead of the 8:30 p.m. ET tipoff.
Our models currently project Herro for 13.5 points, 4.1 rebounds, 2.9 assists and 23.4 FanDuel points across 26.9 minutes of action.
- Chad Pinder not in Athletics' Monday lineup July 4th, 2022
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Heat's P.J. Tucker (knee) active for Game 7 versus Celtics Sunday May 29th, 2022
- Gabe Vincent (hamstring) active for Heat's Game 7 Sunday May 29th, 2022
- Max Strus (hamstring) will play for Heat Sunday versus Celtics May 29th, 2022
- Heat's Kyle Lowry (hamstring) active for Game 7 Sunday May 29th, 2022
- Tyler Herro (groin) active for Heat in Game 7 Sunday May 29th, 2022
- Tyler Herro (groin) questionable on Sunday for Miami Heat in Game 7 May 28th, 2022