Celtics' Marcus Smart (ankle) questionable for Game 5 on Wednesday
Boston Celtics point guard Marcus Smart (ankle) is questionable for Game 5 against the Miami Heat on Wednesday.
Smart is questionable to return to action in Game 5 after sitting out Game 4 with an ankle injury. If he is available, our models expect him to play 36.0 minutes against the Heat.
Smart's Game 5 projection includes 12.3 points, 3.9 rebounds, 6.3 assists, and 30.1 FanDuel points.
- Chad Pinder not in Athletics' Monday lineup July 4th, 2022
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Willi Castro in Detroit's lineup on Tuesday June 28th, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Celtics' Robert Williams (knee) available for Game 6 on Thursday June 16th, 2022
- Boston's Robert Williams (knee) questionable for Thursday's Finals Game 6 matchup June 15th, 2022
- Celtics' Robert Williams (knee) available for Game 5 Monday June 13th, 2022
- Robert Williams (knee) questionable for Celtics Monday in Game 5 June 13th, 2022
- Robert Williams (knee) available for Celtics in Friday's Game 4 June 10th, 2022