Marcus Smart (ankle) questionable Monday for Celtics' Game 4
Boston Celtics guard Marcus Smart is considered questionable to play Monday in the team's game against the Miami Heat.
Smart is dealing with a sprained right ankle. He left Saturday's Game 3 because of it - though he did return - and now he'll carry a questionable tag into Monday's contest. Keep a close eye on his status over the next 24 hours. If Smart were to sit, Payton Pritchard or Derrick White would start at point guard in Game 4 of the Eastern Conference Finals.
Our models project Smart for 13.0 points, 3.9 rebounds, 6.3 assists and 30.8 FanDuel points across 36.4 minutes of action.
- Chad Pinder not in Athletics' Monday lineup July 4th, 2022
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Willi Castro in Detroit's lineup on Tuesday June 28th, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Celtics' Robert Williams (knee) available for Game 6 on Thursday June 16th, 2022
- Boston's Robert Williams (knee) questionable for Thursday's Finals Game 6 matchup June 15th, 2022
- Celtics' Robert Williams (knee) available for Game 5 Monday June 13th, 2022
- Robert Williams (knee) questionable for Celtics Monday in Game 5 June 13th, 2022
- Robert Williams (knee) available for Celtics in Friday's Game 4 June 10th, 2022