Robert Williams (knee) questionable for Celtics in Game 4 on Monday
Boston Celtics center Robert Williams is considered questionable to play Monday in the team's game against the Miami Heat.
Williams sat out in Game 3 of the Eastern Conference Finals due to left knee soreness. Now, he is listed questionable for a pivotal Game 4. Keep a close eye on Williams' status over the next 24 hours. If he sits, that would likely lead to another start for Daniel Theis.
Our models currently project Williams for 8.1 points, 8.1 rebounds, 1.9 assists and 27.2 FanDuel points across 25.1 minutes of action.
- Chad Pinder not in Athletics' Monday lineup July 4th, 2022
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Willi Castro in Detroit's lineup on Tuesday June 28th, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Celtics' Robert Williams (knee) available for Game 6 on Thursday June 16th, 2022
- Boston's Robert Williams (knee) questionable for Thursday's Finals Game 6 matchup June 15th, 2022
- Celtics' Robert Williams (knee) available for Game 5 Monday June 13th, 2022
- Robert Williams (knee) questionable for Celtics Monday in Game 5 June 13th, 2022
- Robert Williams (knee) available for Celtics in Friday's Game 4 June 10th, 2022