Tyler Herro (groin) questionable for Miami's Monday game versus Celtics
The Miami Heat have listed Tyler Herro (groin) as questionable for Monday's Game 4 of the Eastern Conference Finals against the Boston Celtics.
Herro has seen his minutes drop in each of the team's contests against the Celtics, and technically did not return for the final eight minutes of Game 3 after suffering his injury. However, Erik Spoelstra implied that Herro may have been cleared to return if he hadn't exited the game with so little time left on the clock. He's listed as questionable for tomorrow's Game 4, but Herro seems closer to playing than sitting.
Assuming he gets the go-ahead from the team's trainers ahead of tip-off tomorrow, our models have Herro projected for 23.5 fantasy points off of 13.6 points, 4.1 rebounds, and 2.9 assists in 27.1 minutes on the court.
- Chad Pinder not in Athletics' Monday lineup July 4th, 2022
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Heat's P.J. Tucker (knee) active for Game 7 versus Celtics Sunday May 29th, 2022
- Gabe Vincent (hamstring) active for Heat's Game 7 Sunday May 29th, 2022
- Max Strus (hamstring) will play for Heat Sunday versus Celtics May 29th, 2022
- Heat's Kyle Lowry (hamstring) active for Game 7 Sunday May 29th, 2022
- Tyler Herro (groin) active for Heat in Game 7 Sunday May 29th, 2022
- Tyler Herro (groin) questionable on Sunday for Miami Heat in Game 7 May 28th, 2022