Andrew Wiggins (ankle) available for Warriors in Sunday's Game 3
Golden State Warriors guard/forward Andrew Wiggins will suit up Sunday in the team's game against the Dallas Mavericks.
Wiggins was listed questionable to play in Game 3 of the Western Conference Finals due to left ankle soreness. Despite the ailment, he went through shootaround Sunday morning and has received full medical clearance to play.
Our models project Wiggins for 15.5 points, 5.1 rebounds, 2.4 assists and 29.1 FanDuel points across 35.6 minutes of action.
- Willi Castro in Detroit's lineup on Tuesday June 28th, 2022
- Yu Chang in Pirates' lineup on Sunday June 26th, 2022
- Trail Blazers reportedly acquire Jerami Grant in trade with Detroit June 22nd, 2022
- DJ LeMahieu not in Yankees' Saturday lineup June 18th, 2022
- Celtics' Robert Williams (knee) available for Game 6 on Thursday June 16th, 2022
- Mavericks reportedly acquire Christian Wood in trade with Rockets June 15th, 2022
- Andre Iguodala (knee) cleared for Warriors on Thursday June 16th, 2022
- Otto Porter (foot) starting for Warriors in Game 6 June 16th, 2022
- Andre Iguodala (knee) listed as questionable for Warriors' Game 6 Finals injury report June 15th, 2022
- Golden State's Otto Porter (foot) questionable for Thursday's Game 6 against Boston June 15th, 2022
- Warriors' Otto Porter (knee) cleared to play without minutes limit for Game 5 Monday June 13th, 2022
- Andre Iguodala (knee) available for Warriors in Game 5 Monday June 13th, 2022