Heat starting Kyle Lowry (hamstring) in Saturday's Game 3 lineup, Gabe Vincent to bench
Miami Heat point guard Kyle Lowry (hamstring) will starting in Saturday's Game 3 contest against the Boston Celtics.
Lowry will make his sixth playoff start this season after Miami's guard was sidelined with a hamstring ailment. In a tough spot against a Boston team ranked first among defensive rating, our models project Lowry to score 23.2 FanDuel points.
Lowry's Game 3 projection includes 9.6 points, 4.1 rebounds, and 5.0 assists.
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Willi Castro in Detroit's lineup on Tuesday June 28th, 2022
- Heat's P.J. Tucker (knee) active for Game 7 versus Celtics Sunday May 29th, 2022
- Gabe Vincent (hamstring) active for Heat's Game 7 Sunday May 29th, 2022
- Max Strus (hamstring) will play for Heat Sunday versus Celtics May 29th, 2022
- Heat's Kyle Lowry (hamstring) active for Game 7 Sunday May 29th, 2022
- Tyler Herro (groin) active for Heat in Game 7 Sunday May 29th, 2022
- Tyler Herro (groin) questionable on Sunday for Miami Heat in Game 7 May 28th, 2022