Celtics starting Al Horford (health protocols) on Thursday, Grant Williams to bench
Boston Celtics power forward Al Horford (health protocols) is starting in Thursday's Game 2 lineup against the Miami Heat.
Horford will make his first start this series after Boston's veteran was not available for health protocol reasons during Game One's defeat. In a matchup against a Heat unit allowing 39.0 points in the paint this postseason, our models project Horford to score 33.5 FanDuel points.
Horford's projection includes 11.7 points, 8.8 rebounds, and 3.9 assists.
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Willi Castro in Detroit's lineup on Tuesday June 28th, 2022
- Yu Chang in Pirates' lineup on Sunday June 26th, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Celtics' Robert Williams (knee) available for Game 6 on Thursday June 16th, 2022
- Boston's Robert Williams (knee) questionable for Thursday's Finals Game 6 matchup June 15th, 2022
- Celtics' Robert Williams (knee) available for Game 5 Monday June 13th, 2022
- Robert Williams (knee) questionable for Celtics Monday in Game 5 June 13th, 2022
- Robert Williams (knee) available for Celtics in Friday's Game 4 June 10th, 2022