Marcus Smart (foot) ruled out for Celtics in Tuesday's Game 1
Boston Celtics guard Marcus Smart will not play Tuesday in the team's game against the Miami Heat.
Smart was listed questionable coming into the day due to a mid-foot sprain. Now, he has officially been ruled out of action for Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Finals - teammate Al Horford is also sidelined. With Smart out, Derrick White and Payton Pritchard should see large increases in minutes and usage.
In 10 games this postseason, Smart has averaged 15.0 points, 3.7 rebounds, 6.2 assists, 1.1 steals and 30.8 FanDuel points.
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Willi Castro in Detroit's lineup on Tuesday June 28th, 2022
- Yu Chang in Pirates' lineup on Sunday June 26th, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Celtics' Robert Williams (knee) available for Game 6 on Thursday June 16th, 2022
- Boston's Robert Williams (knee) questionable for Thursday's Finals Game 6 matchup June 15th, 2022
- Celtics' Robert Williams (knee) available for Game 5 Monday June 13th, 2022
- Robert Williams (knee) questionable for Celtics Monday in Game 5 June 13th, 2022
- Robert Williams (knee) available for Celtics in Friday's Game 4 June 10th, 2022