Caleb Martin (ankle) questionable in Tuesday's Game 1 for Miami
Miami Heat guard Caleb Martin is considered questionable to play Tuesday in the team's game against the Boston Celtics.
Ahead of Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Finals, Erik Spoelstra has once again loaded up the injury report. Four players will carry questionable tags into the series opener, and that includes Martin - who is dealing with a left ankle sprain. Keep an eye on his status over the next 24 hours, but right now, it's safe to assume he'll play.
Our models currently project Martin for 4.1 points, 2.1 rebounds and 9.8 FanDuel points across 12.3 minutes of action.
- Michael A. Taylor not in Royals' lineup on Sunday September 25th, 2022
- Alejo Lopez starting Sunday for Cincinnati September 11th, 2022
- Akil Baddoo in lineup for Tigers Sunday afternoon September 4th, 2022
- Michael Massey not in lineup Saturday for Royals September 3rd, 2022
- Lauri Markkanen sent to Jazz in deal with Cavaliers September 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade for Collin Sexton in 4-player deal with Cavaliers September 1st, 2022
- Heat's P.J. Tucker (knee) active for Game 7 versus Celtics Sunday May 29th, 2022
- Gabe Vincent (hamstring) active for Heat's Game 7 Sunday May 29th, 2022
- Max Strus (hamstring) will play for Heat Sunday versus Celtics May 29th, 2022
- Heat's Kyle Lowry (hamstring) active for Game 7 Sunday May 29th, 2022
- Tyler Herro (groin) active for Heat in Game 7 Sunday May 29th, 2022
- Tyler Herro (groin) questionable on Sunday for Miami Heat in Game 7 May 28th, 2022