Golden State's Otto Porter (foot) questionable on Friday
Golden State Warriors small forward Otto Porter (foot) is listed as questionable for Friday's Game 6 against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Porter missed the second half of Game 5 after the Warriors' forward was held out with right foot soreness. Expect Nemanja Bjelica or Jonathan Kuminga to see more minutes against a Memphis unit allowing 106.8 defensive rating if Porter is ruled out.
Porter's current Game 6 projection includes 8.2 points, 6.1 rebounds, and 1.7 assists.
- Yu Chang in Pirates' lineup on Sunday June 26th, 2022
- Trail Blazers reportedly acquire Jerami Grant in trade with Detroit June 22nd, 2022
- DJ LeMahieu not in Yankees' Saturday lineup June 18th, 2022
- Celtics' Robert Williams (knee) available for Game 6 on Thursday June 16th, 2022
- Mavericks reportedly acquire Christian Wood in trade with Rockets June 15th, 2022
- Boston's Robert Williams (knee) questionable for Thursday's Finals Game 6 matchup June 15th, 2022
- Andre Iguodala (knee) cleared for Warriors on Thursday June 16th, 2022
- Otto Porter (foot) starting for Warriors in Game 6 June 16th, 2022
- Andre Iguodala (knee) listed as questionable for Warriors' Game 6 Finals injury report June 15th, 2022
- Golden State's Otto Porter (foot) questionable for Thursday's Game 6 against Boston June 15th, 2022
- Warriors' Otto Porter (knee) cleared to play without minutes limit for Game 5 Monday June 13th, 2022
- Andre Iguodala (knee) available for Warriors in Game 5 Monday June 13th, 2022