Torrey Craig (elbow) probable for Suns in Game 5 on Tuesday
Phoenix Suns forward Torrey Craig is considered probable to play Tuesday in the team's game against the Dallas Mavericks.
Craig has missed the last couple games due to an elbow contusion. However, on the initial injury report for Game 5 of the Western Conference Semifinals, the veteran has received a probable tag. Should he play, that would be great news for a Suns team that has struggled on perimeter defense as of late.
In 6 games this postseason, Craig has averaged 1.0 points, 1.2 rebounds and 5.4 FanDuel points across 7.5 minutes of action.
- Trail Blazers reportedly acquire Jerami Grant in trade with Detroit June 22nd, 2022
- DJ LeMahieu not in Yankees' Saturday lineup June 18th, 2022
- Andre Iguodala (knee) cleared for Warriors on Thursday June 16th, 2022
- Otto Porter (foot) starting for Warriors in Game 6 June 16th, 2022
- Celtics' Robert Williams (knee) available for Game 6 on Thursday June 16th, 2022
- Mavericks reportedly acquire Christian Wood in trade with Rockets June 15th, 2022
- Suns' Torrey Craig (elbow) available Tuesday May 10th, 2022
- Torrey Craig (elbow) probable for Suns in Game 5 on Tuesday May 9th, 2022
- Torrey Craig (elbow) ruled out for Suns in Game 4 on Sunday May 8th, 2022
- Phoenix's Torrey Craig (elbow) doubtful for Sunday's Game 4 matchup against Dallas May 7th, 2022
- Phoenix's Torrey Craig (elbow) out for Friday's Game 3 contest against Mavericks May 6th, 2022
- Torrey Craig (elbow) doubtful for Phoenix's Friday Game 3 contest against Dallas May 6th, 2022