Torrey Craig (elbow) ruled out for Suns in Game 4 on Sunday
Phoenix Suns forward Torrey Craig will not play Sunday in the team's game against the Dallas Mavericks.
Craig continues to deal with the effects of a right elbow contusion suffered earlier in the playoffs. As a result, he has been ruled out of action once again for Game 4 of the Western Conference Semifinals.
In 6 games this postseason, Craig has averaged 1.0 points, 1.2 rebounds and 5.4 FanDuel points across 7.5 minutes of action.
- Chad Pinder not in Athletics' Monday lineup July 4th, 2022
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Suns' Torrey Craig (elbow) available Tuesday May 10th, 2022
- Torrey Craig (elbow) probable for Suns in Game 5 on Tuesday May 9th, 2022
- Torrey Craig (elbow) ruled out for Suns in Game 4 on Sunday May 8th, 2022
- Phoenix's Torrey Craig (elbow) doubtful for Sunday's Game 4 matchup against Dallas May 7th, 2022
- Phoenix's Torrey Craig (elbow) out for Friday's Game 3 contest against Mavericks May 6th, 2022
- Torrey Craig (elbow) doubtful for Phoenix's Friday Game 3 contest against Dallas May 6th, 2022