Grayson Allen starting for Milwaukee in Game 3 on Saturday; Bobby Portis to bench
Milwaukee Bucks guard Grayson Allen will start Saturday in the team's game against the Boston Celtics.
Coming off a blowout loss in Game 2 of the Eastern Conference Semifinals, head coach Mike Budenholzer is shaking up the starting five. In Game 3, it'll be Allen who enters the starting five on the wing. The corresponding move is Bobby Portis reverting to a bench role.
Our models project Allen for 11.0 points, 3.5 rebounds, 2.1 assists and 20.4 FanDuel points across 28.9 minutes of action.
- Willi Castro in Detroit's lineup on Tuesday June 28th, 2022
- Yu Chang in Pirates' lineup on Sunday June 26th, 2022
- Trail Blazers reportedly acquire Jerami Grant in trade with Detroit June 22nd, 2022
- DJ LeMahieu not in Yankees' Saturday lineup June 18th, 2022
- Andre Iguodala (knee) cleared for Warriors on Thursday June 16th, 2022
- Otto Porter (foot) starting for Warriors in Game 6 June 16th, 2022
- George Hill (abdomen) cleared for Bucks in Game 5 May 11th, 2022
- George Hill (abdominal) probable Wednesday for Bucks May 11th, 2022
- Serge Ibaka (illness) ruled out for Bucks in Game 4 on Monday May 9th, 2022
- Milwaukee's Bobby Portis playing bench role on Saturday afternoon May 7th, 2022
- Grayson Allen starting for Milwaukee in Game 3 on Saturday; Bobby Portis to bench May 7th, 2022
- Milwaukee's George Hill (abdominal) active on Saturday May 7th, 2022