Phoenix's Torrey Craig (elbow) out for Friday's Game 3 contest against Mavericks
Phoenix Suns small forward Torrey Craig (elbow) will not play in Friday's Game 3 contest against the Dallas Mavericks.
Craig will not be active after Phoenix's forward was ruled out with an elbow injury. In a matchup against a Dallas unit allowing a 114.5 defensive rating, Cameron Johnson is a candidate for more minutes off the bench on Friday night.
Johnson's Game 3 projection includes 11.1 points, 4.1 rebounds, and 1.7 assists.
- Willi Castro in Detroit's lineup on Tuesday June 28th, 2022
- Yu Chang in Pirates' lineup on Sunday June 26th, 2022
- Trail Blazers reportedly acquire Jerami Grant in trade with Detroit June 22nd, 2022
- DJ LeMahieu not in Yankees' Saturday lineup June 18th, 2022
- Andre Iguodala (knee) cleared for Warriors on Thursday June 16th, 2022
- Otto Porter (foot) starting for Warriors in Game 6 June 16th, 2022
- Suns' Torrey Craig (elbow) available Tuesday May 10th, 2022
- Torrey Craig (elbow) probable for Suns in Game 5 on Tuesday May 9th, 2022
- Torrey Craig (elbow) ruled out for Suns in Game 4 on Sunday May 8th, 2022
- Phoenix's Torrey Craig (elbow) doubtful for Sunday's Game 4 matchup against Dallas May 7th, 2022
- Phoenix's Torrey Craig (elbow) out for Friday's Game 3 contest against Mavericks May 6th, 2022
- Torrey Craig (elbow) doubtful for Phoenix's Friday Game 3 contest against Dallas May 6th, 2022