Gary Payton II (elbow) won't return for Warriors in Game 2 on Tuesday
Golden State Warriors guard Gary Payton II will not return Tuesday in the team's game against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Payton drew a very hard foul from Dillon Brooks in the first quarter, getting the latter ejected for a Flagrant II violation. Payton fell to court hard on his left elbow, and after evaluation in the locker room, he has been ruled out for the rest of the night. Jordan Poole will now be elevated to the first unit, and Damion Lee could see added work.
Before exiting, Payton had 1 FanDuel point.
- Chad Pinder not in Athletics' Monday lineup July 4th, 2022
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Trail Blazers reportedly acquire Jerami Grant in trade with Detroit June 22nd, 2022
- Reggie Perry starting for Blazers Sunday in place of Drew Eubanks April 10th, 2022
- Greg Brown coming off Blazers' bench on Sunday April 10th, 2022
- Didi Louzada starting for Blazers on Sunday; Greg Brown to bench April 10th, 2022
- CJ Elleby (illness) available Sunday for Portland April 10th, 2022
- Greg Brown (ankle) available for Blazers Sunday night April 10th, 2022