Desmond Bane (back) starting for Grizzlies in Game 2 on Tuesday
Memphis Grizzlies guard Desmond Bane will start Tuesday in the team's game against the Golden State Warriors.
Bane was listed questionable coming into the day due to lower back soreness. Despite the ailment, he has received the green light to play in Game 2 of the Western Conference Semifinals.
Our models project Bane for 17.3 points, 4.2 rebounds, 3.2 assists and 30.2 FanDuel points across 36.1 minutes of action.
- Chad Pinder not in Athletics' Monday lineup July 4th, 2022
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Grizzlies' Steven Adams starting at center on Wednesday May 11th, 2022
- Ziaire Williams to come off Grizzlies' bench Monday May 9th, 2022
- Dillon Brooks starting for Memphis Monday; Ziaire Williams to come off bench May 9th, 2022
- Grizzlies' Tyus Jones starting for injured Ja Morant (knee) for Game 4 Monday May 9th, 2022
- Grizzlies' Ja Morant (knee) out Monday; Tyus Jones to start Game 4 May 9th, 2022
- Ja Morant (knee) doubtful for Grizzlies on Monday in Game 4 May 9th, 2022