George Hill (abdominal) ruled out for Bucks in Tuesday's Game 2
Milwaukee Bucks guard George Hill will not play Tuesday in the team's game against the Boston Celtics.
Hill has been sidelined for every game so far this postseason due to an abdominal strain. He will stay sidelined in Game 2 of the Eastern Conference Semifinals, and it's unclear when he'll be able to return to the court.
In 54 games this regular season, Hill averaged 6.2 points, 2.9 rebounds, 2.2 assists and 14.9 FanDuel points.
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Willi Castro in Detroit's lineup on Tuesday June 28th, 2022
- George Hill (abdomen) cleared for Bucks in Game 5 May 11th, 2022
- George Hill (abdominal) probable Wednesday for Bucks May 11th, 2022
- Serge Ibaka (illness) ruled out for Bucks in Game 4 on Monday May 9th, 2022
- Milwaukee's Bobby Portis playing bench role on Saturday afternoon May 7th, 2022
- Grayson Allen starting for Milwaukee in Game 3 on Saturday; Bobby Portis to bench May 7th, 2022
- Milwaukee's George Hill (abdominal) active on Saturday May 7th, 2022