Bucks' George Hill (abdominal) out for Game 5 on Wednesday
Milwaukee Bucks guard George Hill (abdominal) has been ruled out of Wednesday's game against the Chicago Bulls.
Hill has been downgraded from questionable to out and will not play in Wednesday's Game 5 against the Bulls. His next chance to play will come in Game 6 on Friday, if necessary, or Game 1 against the Boston Celtics.
Hill is averaging 6.2 points, 2.9 rebounds, 2.2 assists, and 14.9 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Willi Castro in Detroit's lineup on Tuesday June 28th, 2022
- Yu Chang in Pirates' lineup on Sunday June 26th, 2022
- Trail Blazers reportedly acquire Jerami Grant in trade with Detroit June 22nd, 2022
- DJ LeMahieu not in Yankees' Saturday lineup June 18th, 2022
- Andre Iguodala (knee) cleared for Warriors on Thursday June 16th, 2022
- Otto Porter (foot) starting for Warriors in Game 6 June 16th, 2022
- George Hill (abdomen) cleared for Bucks in Game 5 May 11th, 2022
- George Hill (abdominal) probable Wednesday for Bucks May 11th, 2022
- Serge Ibaka (illness) ruled out for Bucks in Game 4 on Monday May 9th, 2022
- Milwaukee's Bobby Portis playing bench role on Saturday afternoon May 7th, 2022
- Grayson Allen starting for Milwaukee in Game 3 on Saturday; Bobby Portis to bench May 7th, 2022
- Milwaukee's George Hill (abdominal) active on Saturday May 7th, 2022