Alex Caruso (concussion) unavailable Wednesday for Bulls
Chicago Bulls point guard Alex Caruso (concussion) has been ruled out for Wednesday's Game 5 versus the Milwaukee Bucks.
The Bulls will be missing Caruso and Zach LaVine (protocols) on Wednesday night as they attempt to save their season and force a Game 6 back in Chicago. Ayo Dosunmu and Coby White will both likely be asked to play larger roles to help fill the void.
White is numberFire's top point-per-dollar value on Wednesday's three-game slate. He has a $4,200 salary and our models project him to score 28.7 FanDuel points. Dosunmu ($4,500) is projected for 34.7 minutes and 24.6 FanDuel points.
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Willi Castro in Detroit's lineup on Tuesday June 28th, 2022
- Chicago's Javonte Green starting for Zach LaVine (health protocols) on Wednesday April 27th, 2022
- Bulls starting Ayo Dosunmu for inactive Alex Caruso (concussion) on Wednesday April 27th, 2022
- Alex Caruso (concussion) unavailable Wednesday for Bulls April 27th, 2022
- Bulls' Zach LaVine (protocols) ruled out Wednesday for Game 5 April 27th, 2022
- Bulls' Zach LaVine (health protocols) questionable for Game 5 on Wednesday April 26th, 2022
- Alex Caruso (concussion protocols) questionable for Bulls in Wednesday's Game 5 April 26th, 2022