Bulls' Zach LaVine enters health, safety protocols
Chicago Bulls guard Zach LaVine has entered the health and safety protocols.
LaVine is now uncertain for Game 6 against the Milwaukee Bucks, so the Bulls might be without LaVine and Alex Caruso (concussion) in Wednesday's win-or-go home contest. Ayo Dosunmu and Coby White could be asked to take on larger roles, while there should be plenty of shots available for DeMar DeRozan on offense.
numberFire's models currently project LaVine for 40.6 minutes and 40.8 FanDuel points in Game 6. LaVine is fifth on the Bulls with a 23.6% usage rate in the series.
- Willi Castro in Detroit's lineup on Tuesday June 28th, 2022
- Yu Chang in Pirates' lineup on Sunday June 26th, 2022
- Trail Blazers reportedly acquire Jerami Grant in trade with Detroit June 22nd, 2022
- DJ LeMahieu not in Yankees' Saturday lineup June 18th, 2022
- Andre Iguodala (knee) cleared for Warriors on Thursday June 16th, 2022
- Otto Porter (foot) starting for Warriors in Game 6 June 16th, 2022
- Chicago's Javonte Green starting for Zach LaVine (health protocols) on Wednesday April 27th, 2022
- Bulls starting Ayo Dosunmu for inactive Alex Caruso (concussion) on Wednesday April 27th, 2022
- Alex Caruso (concussion) unavailable Wednesday for Bulls April 27th, 2022
- Bulls' Zach LaVine (protocols) ruled out Wednesday for Game 5 April 27th, 2022
- Bulls' Zach LaVine (health protocols) questionable for Game 5 on Wednesday April 26th, 2022
- Alex Caruso (concussion protocols) questionable for Bulls in Wednesday's Game 5 April 26th, 2022