Fred VanVleet (hip) ruled out again Monday for Raptors
Toronto Raptors point guard Fred VanVleet (hip) has been ruled out for Game 5 on Monday versus the Philadelphia 76ers.
VanVleet injured his hip on Saturday during the first half of the Raptors' Game 4 win and he was unable to return to the contest. Scottie Barnes will likely replace VanVleet in the starting lineup on Monday and there will be more ball-handling opportunities available for Gary Trent Jr. and OG Anunoby. Armoni Brooks, Malachi Flynn, and Thaddeus Young might see additional minutes off of the Raptors' bench due to VanVleet's absence.
Flynn is now numberFire’s top point-per-dollar value on Monday's three-game slate. He has a $3,900 salary and our models project him for 27.6 FanDuel points over 34.4 minutes. Trent ($6,200) registers the largest increase in usage rate (3.7 percentage points) during floor situations with VanVleet off the floor.
- Willi Castro in Detroit's lineup on Tuesday June 28th, 2022
- Yu Chang in Pirates' lineup on Sunday June 26th, 2022
- Trail Blazers reportedly acquire Jerami Grant in trade with Detroit June 22nd, 2022
- DJ LeMahieu not in Yankees' Saturday lineup June 18th, 2022
- Andre Iguodala (knee) cleared for Warriors on Thursday June 16th, 2022
- Otto Porter (foot) starting for Warriors in Game 6 June 16th, 2022
- Fred VanVleet (hip) officially out Thursday for Raptors April 28th, 2022
- Raptors' Fred VanVleet (hip) doubtful for Game 6 on Thursday April 27th, 2022
- Scottie Barnes starting for Raptors in Game 5 in place of injured Fred VanVleet April 25th, 2022
- Fred VanVleet (hip) ruled out again Monday for Raptors April 25th, 2022
- Raptors' Fred VanVleet (hip) questionable for Monday April 24th, 2022
- Toronto's Fred VanVleet (hip) will not return on Saturday April 23rd, 2022