Woj: Milwaukee's Khris Middleton (knee) out at least 2 weeks
Milwaukee Bucks guard Khris Middleton (knee) will miss the remainder of the first-round playoff series against the Chicago Bulls.
Middleton will be sidelined at least two weeks after Milwaukee's guard was diagnosed with a MCL sprain. Expect Jrue Holiday to play an elevated offensive role against a Bulls' team ranked second among playoff teams in defensive rating.
In 954.9 minutes this season with Middleton off the floor, Holiday is averaging 1.25 FanDuel points per minute and a 28.6% usage rate.
- Michael A. Taylor not in Royals' lineup on Sunday September 25th, 2022
- Alejo Lopez starting Sunday for Cincinnati September 11th, 2022
- Akil Baddoo in lineup for Tigers Sunday afternoon September 4th, 2022
- Michael Massey not in lineup Saturday for Royals September 3rd, 2022
- Lauri Markkanen sent to Jazz in deal with Cavaliers September 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade for Collin Sexton in 4-player deal with Cavaliers September 1st, 2022
- George Hill (abdomen) cleared for Bucks in Game 5 May 11th, 2022
- George Hill (abdominal) probable Wednesday for Bucks May 11th, 2022
- Serge Ibaka (illness) ruled out for Bucks in Game 4 on Monday May 9th, 2022
- Milwaukee's Bobby Portis playing bench role on Saturday afternoon May 7th, 2022
- Grayson Allen starting for Milwaukee in Game 3 on Saturday; Bobby Portis to bench May 7th, 2022
- Milwaukee's George Hill (abdominal) active on Saturday May 7th, 2022