Charania: Ben Simmons (back) plans to play in Brooklyn's Monday Game 4 matchup
According to Shams Charania, Brooklyn Nets forward Ben Simmons (back) is planning to play in Monday's Game 4 contest against the Boston Celtics.
After recent contact practice including 4-on-4 work, Simmons appears finally on track to make his season debut on Monday. In a tough spot against a Boston unit allowing a 115.1 defensive rating this postseason, expect Simmons to play a restricted role on Monday if he is active.
In 412 postseason minutes last season, Simmons averaged 1.15 FanDuel points per minute.
- Michael A. Taylor not in Royals' lineup on Sunday September 25th, 2022
- Alejo Lopez starting Sunday for Cincinnati September 11th, 2022
- Akil Baddoo in lineup for Tigers Sunday afternoon September 4th, 2022
- Michael Massey not in lineup Saturday for Royals September 3rd, 2022
- Lauri Markkanen sent to Jazz in deal with Cavaliers September 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade for Collin Sexton in 4-player deal with Cavaliers September 1st, 2022
- Woj: Brooklyn's Ben Simmons (back) 'expected to need 3-to-4 months to make a full recovery on back surgery' May 4th, 2022
- Nets' Ben Simmons (back) ruled out for Monday contest April 24th, 2022
- Blake Griffin (ankle) available in Game 3 for Brooklyn on Saturday April 23rd, 2022
- Blake Griffin (ankle) questionable Saturday for Brooklyn in Game 3 April 22nd, 2022
- Charania: Ben Simmons (back) plans to play in Brooklyn's Monday Game 4 matchup April 21st, 2022
- Ben Simmons (back) targeting Game 4 on Monday for Nets debut April 20th, 2022