Ben Simmons (back) targeting Game 4 on Monday for Nets debut
Brooklyn Nets forward Ben Simmons (back) has a realistic chance to play in Game 4 on Monday against the Philadelphia 76ers, reports Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
Wojnarowski adds that Game 3 is still on the table for Simmons to make his Nets debut, but Game 4 seems more plausible. Nets head coach Steve Nash hasn't indicated whether or not Simmons will immediately enter the starting lineup, but he will likely be on some sort of minutes restriction once he gets cleared.
Simmons is averaging 1.21 FanDuel points per minute for his career and he averaged 1.15 FanDuel points per minute across 12 playoff games last year.
- Willi Castro in Detroit's lineup on Tuesday June 28th, 2022
- Yu Chang in Pirates' lineup on Sunday June 26th, 2022
- Trail Blazers reportedly acquire Jerami Grant in trade with Detroit June 22nd, 2022
- DJ LeMahieu not in Yankees' Saturday lineup June 18th, 2022
- Andre Iguodala (knee) cleared for Warriors on Thursday June 16th, 2022
- Otto Porter (foot) starting for Warriors in Game 6 June 16th, 2022
- Woj: Brooklyn's Ben Simmons (back) 'expected to need 3-to-4 months to make a full recovery on back surgery' May 4th, 2022
- Nets' Ben Simmons (back) ruled out for Monday contest April 24th, 2022
- Blake Griffin (ankle) available in Game 3 for Brooklyn on Saturday April 23rd, 2022
- Blake Griffin (ankle) questionable Saturday for Brooklyn in Game 3 April 22nd, 2022
- Charania: Ben Simmons (back) plans to play in Brooklyn's Monday Game 4 matchup April 21st, 2022
- Ben Simmons (back) targeting Game 4 on Monday for Nets debut April 20th, 2022