Matisse Thybulle (mandate) ruled out for 76ers in Game 3 Wednesday night
Philadelphia 76ers forward Matisse Thybulle will not play Wednesday in the team's game against the Toronto Raptors.
He will not play in Game 4 on Saturday, either. Thybulle remains unvaccinated, and as a result, he is ineligible to enter Canada. The 76ers will be forced to play without him, which should open up more playing time for Furkan Korkmaz.
In the first two games of this series, Thybulle has averaged 4.0 points, 1.0 rebounds, 1.5 blocks and 11.9 FanDuel points across 14.5 minutes.
- Chad Pinder not in Athletics' Monday lineup July 4th, 2022
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Danny Green (knee) out for remainder of Sixers' Thursday Game 6 matchup May 12th, 2022
- Philadelphia's Matisse Thybulle (foot) active on Thursday May 12th, 2022
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (orbital, thumb) available for Thursday's Game 6 May 12th, 2022
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (orbital, thumb) questionable for Thursday's Game 6 May 11th, 2022
- 76ers' Matisse Thybulle (foot) questionable for Game 6 on Thursday May 11th, 2022
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (face, thumb) available for Game 5 on Tuesday May 10th, 2022