Timberwolves' Taurean Prince (knee) confident in Tuesday status
Minnesota Timberwolves small forward Taurean Prince (knee, questionable) said he will play in Game 2 on Tuesday versus the Memphis Grizzlies.
"I'm not questionable. I'm playing," Prince told reporters on Tuesday. Prince was also listed as questionable with a knee issue for Game 1, but he played 12 minutes off the bench and recorded 5 points with a triple and 2 boards.
numberFire’s models project Prince for 19.5 minutes and 16.1 FanDuel points, and he has a $3,600 salary on Tuesday.
- Chad Pinder not in Athletics' Monday lineup July 4th, 2022
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Willi Castro in Detroit's lineup on Tuesday June 28th, 2022
- Yu Chang in Pirates' lineup on Sunday June 26th, 2022
- Trail Blazers reportedly acquire Jerami Grant in trade with Detroit June 22nd, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Minnesota's Naz Reid (personal) out for Game 6 on Friday April 29th, 2022
- Minnesota's Naz Reid (personal) questionable for Friday's Game 6 April 29th, 2022
- Timberwolves' Taurean Prince (knee) confident in Tuesday status April 19th, 2022