Trent Forrest (foot) out again for Jazz in Game 2
Utah Jazz guard Trent Forrest will not play Monday in the team's game against the Dallas Mavericks.
Forrest continues to deal with a left midfoot strain, and as a result, he has been ruled out of action for Game 2 of the Western Conference Playoffs.
In 60 games this season, Forrest averaged 3.3 points, 1.7 rebounds, 1.8 assists and 8.9 FanDuel points.
- Chad Pinder not in Athletics' Monday lineup July 4th, 2022
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Willi Castro in Detroit's lineup on Tuesday June 28th, 2022
- Yu Chang in Pirates' lineup on Sunday June 26th, 2022
- Trail Blazers reportedly acquire Jerami Grant in trade with Detroit June 22nd, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Donovan Mitchell (hamstring) expects to be fine for Jazz Game 6 April 26th, 2022
- Trent Forrest (foot) out again for Jazz in Game 2 April 17th, 2022
- Willy Hernangomez coming off Utah's bench in Game 1 April 16th, 2022