Jevon Carter coming off Bucks' bench in Game 1
Milwaukee Bucks guard Jevon Carter will play with the second unit Sunday in the team's game against the Chicago Bulls.
Wesley Matthews got last Sunday's regular season finale off due to rest. But in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Playoffs, he is ready to return to the court. He'll also immediately start in his first game back, sending Carter back to a bench role.
In 66 games this season, Carter is averaging 4.2 points, 1.7 rebounds, 1.5 assists and 9.6 FanDuel points.
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Willi Castro in Detroit's lineup on Tuesday June 28th, 2022
- George Hill (abdomen) cleared for Bucks in Game 5 May 11th, 2022
- George Hill (abdominal) probable Wednesday for Bucks May 11th, 2022
- Serge Ibaka (illness) ruled out for Bucks in Game 4 on Monday May 9th, 2022
- Milwaukee's Bobby Portis playing bench role on Saturday afternoon May 7th, 2022
- Grayson Allen starting for Milwaukee in Game 3 on Saturday; Bobby Portis to bench May 7th, 2022
- Milwaukee's George Hill (abdominal) active on Saturday May 7th, 2022