Taurean Prince (knee) available in Game 1 for Timberwolves
Minnesota Timberwolves forward Taurean Prince will suit up Saturday in the team's game against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Prince was listed questionable to play in Game 1 of the Western Conference Playoffs due to right knee inflammation. But just about 10 minutes prior to scheduled tipoff, he has received the green light to take the court.
In 69 games this season, Prince averaged 7.3 points, 2.5 rebounds, 1.0 assists and 14.1 FanDuel points.
- Yu Chang in Pirates' lineup on Sunday June 26th, 2022
- Trail Blazers reportedly acquire Jerami Grant in trade with Detroit June 22nd, 2022
- DJ LeMahieu not in Yankees' Saturday lineup June 18th, 2022
- Andre Iguodala (knee) cleared for Warriors on Thursday June 16th, 2022
- Otto Porter (foot) starting for Warriors in Game 6 June 16th, 2022
- Celtics' Robert Williams (knee) available for Game 6 on Thursday June 16th, 2022
- Minnesota's Naz Reid (personal) out for Game 6 on Friday April 29th, 2022
- Minnesota's Naz Reid (personal) questionable for Friday's Game 6 April 29th, 2022
- Timberwolves' Taurean Prince (knee) confident in Tuesday status April 19th, 2022
- Taurean Prince (knee) questionable for Timberwolves Tuesday April 18th, 2022
- Taurean Prince (knee) available in Game 1 for Timberwolves April 16th, 2022
- Timberwolves' Taurean Prince (knee) questionable for Game 1 on Saturday April 15th, 2022