Donovan Mitchell (illness) starting Game 1 for Utah; Danuel House back to bench
Utah Jazz guard Donovan Mitchell is in the lineup Saturday in the team's game against the Dallas Mavericks.
Mitchell missed the regular season finale Sunday due to a non-COVID illness. However, for the first game of Round 1 of the Western Conference Playoffs, he has been fully cleared to play. Mitchell will also immediately start in his return to the court, sending Danuel House back to a bench role.
Our models project Mitchell for 25.3 points, 4.3 rebounds, 5.9 assists and 41.0 FanDuel points across 35.3 minutes of action.
- Chad Pinder not in Athletics' Monday lineup July 4th, 2022
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Willi Castro in Detroit's lineup on Tuesday June 28th, 2022
- Yu Chang in Pirates' lineup on Sunday June 26th, 2022
- Trail Blazers reportedly acquire Jerami Grant in trade with Detroit June 22nd, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Donovan Mitchell (hamstring) expects to be fine for Jazz Game 6 April 26th, 2022
- Trent Forrest (foot) out again for Jazz in Game 2 April 17th, 2022
- Willy Hernangomez coming off Utah's bench in Game 1 April 16th, 2022