Cleveland's Jarrett Allen (finger) questionable for Friday's matchup against Atlanta
Cleveland Cavaliers center Jarrett Allen is listed as questionable for Friday's play-in contest against the Atlanta Hawks.
According to Shams Charania, Allen "will attempt" to play on Friday night after Cleveland's center was sidelined since early March with a fractured finger. In a matchup against a Hawks' team allowing 53.9 FanDuel points to centers per game this season, our models project Allen to score 31.5 FanDuel points.
Allen's projection includes 12.8 points, 9.8 rebounds, and 1.8 assists.
- Michael A. Taylor not in Royals' lineup on Sunday September 25th, 2022
- Alejo Lopez starting Sunday for Cincinnati September 11th, 2022
- Akil Baddoo in lineup for Tigers Sunday afternoon September 4th, 2022
- Michael Massey not in lineup Saturday for Royals September 3rd, 2022
- Lauri Markkanen sent to Jazz in deal with Cavaliers September 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade for Collin Sexton in 4-player deal with Cavaliers September 1st, 2022
- Cavaliers reportedly acquire Donovan Mitchell in trade with Jazz September 1st, 2022
- Cleveland's Isaac Okoro coming off the bench on Friday April 15th, 2022
- Cavaliers starting Jarrett Allen (finger) on Friday, Isaac Okoro to bench April 15th, 2022
- Cleveland's Jarrett Allen (finger) will play in Friday's matchup against Atlanta April 15th, 2022
- Cleveland's Jarrett Allen (finger) questionable for Friday's matchup against Atlanta April 14th, 2022
- Jarrett Allen (finger) to miss Cavaliers' play-in game Tuesday April 11th, 2022