Nuggets' Facundo Campazzo suspended for Game 1
Denver Nuggets point guard Facundo Campazzo has been suspended for Game 1 of the first round of the playoffs on Saturday versus the Golden State Warriors.
Campazzo committed a Flagrant 2 foul in the final game of the regular season and it has resulted in a one-game suspension. He may not have seen any playing time even if he was active, so this shouldn't impact the Nuggets' rotation much at all, but it could benefit Bryn Forbes and Bones Hyland off the bench.
Campazzo averaged 0.82 FanDuel points per minute off Denver's bench during the regular season.
- Chad Pinder not in Athletics' Monday lineup July 4th, 2022
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Jamal Murray (knee) remaining out for Nuggets in Game 3 April 20th, 2022
- DeMarcus Cousins playing bench role for Nuggets on Saturday April 16th, 2022
- Denver's Nikola Jokic (wrist) starting at center, DeMarcus Cousins out of Saturday's lineup April 16th, 2022
- Austin Rivers out of Denver's Game 1 Saturday lineup against Warriors April 16th, 2022
- Aaron Gordon (hamstring) starting for Nuggets on Saturday, Austin Rivers playing bench role April 16th, 2022
- Bryn Forbes playing with Nuggets' second unit on Saturday night April 16th, 2022