Spurs' Romeo Langford (hamstring) available Wednesday
San Antonio Spurs shooting guard Romeo Langford (hamstring) is available to play in Wednesday's play-in game versus the New Orleans Pelicans.
Doug McDermott (ankle, out) is the only other player on the Spurs injury report, so Langford may not be able to crack the rotation in Wednesday's do-or-die matchup.
Langford averaged 0.51 FanDuel points per minute in only four appearances for the Spurs after he was acquired at the trade deadline.
- Chad Pinder not in Athletics' Monday lineup July 4th, 2022
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Spurs' Romeo Langford (hamstring) available Wednesday April 13th, 2022
- Spurs' Lonnie Walker (back) not included on Wednesday's injury report April 12th, 2022
- Spurs' Romeo Langford (hamstring) probable on Wednesday April 12th, 2022
- Keita Bates-Diop coming off Spurs' bench on Sunday April 10th, 2022
- Zach Collins coming off Spurs' bench on Sunday April 10th, 2022
- Keldon Johnson (knee) starting for Spurs on Sunday; Keita Bates-Diop back to bench April 10th, 2022