Marcus Morris (rest) starting for Clippers on Tuesday; Amir Coffey back to bench
Los Angeles Clippers forward Marcus Morris will start Tuesday in the team's game against the Minnesota Timberwolves.
Morris got the Clippers' regular season finale off due to rest purposes. But in the team's first play-in game, he is back in action. Morris will immediately return to his role as starting small forward, and as a result, Amir Coffey will revert to a bench role.
Our models project Morris for 14.7 points, 4.7 rebounds, 2.4 assists and 26.0 FanDuel points across 36.1 minutes of action.
- Chad Pinder not in Athletics' Monday lineup July 4th, 2022
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Clippers starting Terance Mann for inactive Paul George (health protocols) on Friday April 15th, 2022
- Luke Kennard (hamstring) ruled out for Clippers' Friday matchup against Pelicans April 15th, 2022
- Paul George out for Clippers Friday due to health protocols April 15th, 2022
- Luke Kennard (hamstring) listed as questionable on Clippers' Friday injury report April 14th, 2022
- Clippers' Luke Kennard (hamstring) uncertain for Friday April 14th, 2022
- Robert Covington coming off Clippers' bench on Tuesday April 12th, 2022