Seth Curry (ankle) starting Tuesday night for Brooklyn; Kessler Edwards back to bench
Brooklyn Nets guard Seth Curry is in the lineup TUesday in the team's game against the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Curry missed the regular season finale due to ankle soreness. But in the first play-in game, he will be able to take the court. Curry is getting the nod at his usual starting spot on the wing, and in a corresponding move, Kessler Edwards is reverting to the bench.
Our models project Curry for 11.2 points, 2.9 rebounds, 3.5 assists and 21.5 FanDuel points across 32.1 minutes of action.
- Willi Castro in Detroit's lineup on Tuesday June 28th, 2022
- Yu Chang in Pirates' lineup on Sunday June 26th, 2022
- Trail Blazers reportedly acquire Jerami Grant in trade with Detroit June 22nd, 2022
- DJ LeMahieu not in Yankees' Saturday lineup June 18th, 2022
- Andre Iguodala (knee) cleared for Warriors on Thursday June 16th, 2022
- Otto Porter (foot) starting for Warriors in Game 6 June 16th, 2022
- Woj: Brooklyn's Ben Simmons (back) 'expected to need 3-to-4 months to make a full recovery on back surgery' May 4th, 2022
- Nets' Ben Simmons (back) ruled out for Monday contest April 24th, 2022
- Blake Griffin (ankle) available in Game 3 for Brooklyn on Saturday April 23rd, 2022
- Blake Griffin (ankle) questionable Saturday for Brooklyn in Game 3 April 22nd, 2022
- Charania: Ben Simmons (back) plans to play in Brooklyn's Monday Game 4 matchup April 21st, 2022
- Ben Simmons (back) targeting Game 4 on Monday for Nets debut April 20th, 2022