Keldon Johnson (knee) starting for Spurs on Sunday; Keita Bates-Diop back to bench
San Antonio Spurs forward Keldon Johnson is in the lineup Sunday in the team's game against the Dallas Mavericks.
Johnson missed Saturday's game due to knee soreness. But in the final game of the 2021/22 regular season, he will return to the court and the starting five - although he's expected to play limited minutes. In a corresponding move, Keita Bates-Diop will revert to the bench.
Our models project Johnson for 14.4 points, 5.4 rebounds, 2.0 assists and 25.2 FanDuel points across 28.3 minutes of action.
- Chad Pinder not in Athletics' Monday lineup July 4th, 2022
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Spurs' Romeo Langford (hamstring) available Wednesday April 13th, 2022
- Spurs' Lonnie Walker (back) not included on Wednesday's injury report April 12th, 2022
- Spurs' Romeo Langford (hamstring) probable on Wednesday April 12th, 2022
- Keita Bates-Diop coming off Spurs' bench on Sunday April 10th, 2022
- Zach Collins coming off Spurs' bench on Sunday April 10th, 2022
- Keldon Johnson (knee) starting for Spurs on Sunday; Keita Bates-Diop back to bench April 10th, 2022