Quentin Grimes (knee) ruled out Sunday for Magic
New York Knicks guard Quentin Grimes will not play Sunday in the team's game against the Toronto Raptors.
Grimes is dealing with a sore right knee, and as a result, he has been ruled out for the final game of the season.
In 46 games this season, Grimes averaged 6.0 points, 2.0 rebounds, 1.0 assists and 12.3 FanDuel points.
- Willi Castro in Detroit's lineup on Tuesday June 28th, 2022
- Yu Chang in Pirates' lineup on Sunday June 26th, 2022
- Trail Blazers reportedly acquire Jerami Grant in trade with Detroit June 22nd, 2022
- DJ LeMahieu not in Yankees' Saturday lineup June 18th, 2022
- Andre Iguodala (knee) cleared for Warriors on Thursday June 16th, 2022
- Otto Porter (foot) starting for Warriors in Game 6 June 16th, 2022
- Immanuel Quickley starting for Knicks Sunday in place of injured RJ Barrett April 10th, 2022
- Mitchell Robinson (illness) out again for Knicks on Sunday April 10th, 2022
- Miles McBride (knee) out for Orlando Sunday night April 10th, 2022
- Quentin Grimes (knee) ruled out Sunday for Magic April 10th, 2022
- RJ Barrett (knee) officially out Sunday for New York April 9th, 2022
- Quentin Grimes (knee) questionable for Knicks on Sunday April 9th, 2022